Professional Drysuit against abrasion, cold and extreme conditions, extremely flexible and comfortable.
The SG1 Drysuit , is a very solid model, consisting of a waterproof, semi-breathable inner cover, covered with a tarpaulin in cordura.
With Tizip Pro waterproof front zipper to close the suit on its own. Collar with cozy fleece and small zip closure. Clever to be able to choose optional foot finish: latex sleeves at the ankle, latex or neoprene socks
Checkout our Size Chart
Lead time : 8 at 10 weeks (according to production schedule)
Made in France
- Very solid because the waterproof canvas is protected by its second cordura fabric. Unique concept invented by Vade Retro.
- Cup offering a lot of ease, even if you have donned many layers for maximum isothermal.
- Man model, very aesthetic with its wide choice of colors. All sizes, small or large and custom.
- Adaptation even in standard size of the sleeves dimensions that guarantee the tightness: wrists, ankles and neck.
- A second layer of cordura from the top of the knee to the base of the ankle reinforces this dry suit.
- The two sheets can be detached to facilitate cleaning.