The most resistant and solid wetsuit of our range. This model was designed to meet the expectations of rescuers in aquatic and rocky environments.
Designed in ultra resistant jersey neoprene, to protect the orange color which will allow rescuers to be visible from a long distance.
For a more flexible model adapted to your canyoning guide practice, please check our Red Guide Wetsuit
Checkout our Size Chart
- Jacket with integrated hood and under fixed cutale
- Closing YKK front angled
- Cup preformed
- Sealing sleeves around the wrists and face
- Reinforcements elbows up sleeves and under cutale varnish polyglut
- Loop on right clavicle (trigger guard) for enkiter carabiner to the rope quickly from the jacket
- 3 other trigger guards right chest
- Chest pocket (15 x 8cm) with string (to attach knife and whistle)
- Second pocket (15 x 8cm) on the left forearm with eyelet and cord
- Available in neoprene 3, 5 or 7mm
- Neoprene 1st quality
The best resistant product for professional activities !